Newsletters and Publications on fishery
and other Great Lakes related topics.
- Great Lakes Commission Newsletter
Alliance for Environmental Technology -News
(AET) created to establish a clearinghouse of educational and technical resources relating to chlorine dioxide and its use in papermaking.
American Fisheries Society
selected monthly fishery articles
News from the Great Lakes Panel on Aquatic Nuisance Species
Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic
illustrations of all scientific articles, reviews,
perspectives on fishery issues.
Army Corps Newsletter
Environmental News Network
- News By Topic - Michigan Sea Grant publications.
Academic forum on fisheries ecology and related topics
- International Joint Commission Newsletter.
Great Lakes Research Consortium
Monthly newsletter- GLRC was established by State University of N.Y to facilitate research and scholarship on Great Lakes-related issues
Great Lakes Information Network, GLIN
Index of newsletters from around the Great Lakes Basin
Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory
Lakes Aquatic Ecosystem Research Consortium
Great Lakes Basin Report
- Index of Monthly Fishery News from the Great Lakes Sport Fishing Council, or
Illinois Natural History Survey
Examples of news articles, announcements, and
- Newsletter of the Sea Grant Institute at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (gopher updates)
- Institute of Navigation , published quarterly and contains information on new and ongoing programs pertaining to global navigation
Lake Commitee News
- LMC considers issues pertinent to Great Lakes fishery issues.
Links Legal Institute of the Great Lakes
- International magazine of Journal Science
National Biological Service
- News Reports
National Fisheries Institute
NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research
- Laboratory Newsletter
Journal Of Medicine
- a weekly journal reporting the results
of important medical research
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant's newsletter
-Ohio Sea Grant Publications
U.S.D.A. Aquaculture Reports
- weekly trend reports.
U.S. Water News Online
- monthly publication pertaining to water supply, water quality, policy and legislation, litigation and water
On-line Magazine pertaining to Wisconsin natural resources
Services - Press Releases
News Groups - Journal References
Catalogue and Publication Home Pages Index
News , Region 5
NOAA press releases
Sea Grant Media Center
Fishery Journals Outside The
The Alaska Fishery Research Bulletin
published by the Alaska Department of Fish
journal format: articles, issues &
perspectives, notes, and letters.
International Council for the Exploration of the Sea is the oldest intergovernmental organization in the world concerned with marine and fisheries science
Great Lakes States |
Regional News |
To contact the GLSFC
All contents Copyright ©
Site maintained by J.B. Nutt, Webmaster